Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mumbo jumbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mumbo Jumbo commonly refers to:
- Mumbo jumbo (phrase), an English phrase for a meaningless ritual or nonsense
Mumbo Jumbo may also refer to:
- Mumbo Jumbo (album), an album by the band Air Supply
- Mumbo Jumbo (Robert Plant album), 1988; see Robert Plant discography
- "Mumbo Jumbo", a 1981 song by Squeeze on the album East Side Story
- "Mumbo Jumbo", a 2003 song by Foghat on the album Family Joules
- MumboJumbo, a video game developer and publisher
- Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie), a video-game character
- Mumbo Jumbo (YouTuber), a gaming YouTuber
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mumbo Jumbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.