From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mumbo jumbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mumbo Jumbo may refer to:
- Mumbo jumbo (phrase), an English phrase for a meaningless ritual or nonsense
- Mumbo Jumbo (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Flamingo Land Resort, UK
- Damien Darhk is called this by Quentin Lance in the Arrow television series
- Mumbo Jumbo (novel), a 1972 novel by Ishmael Reed
- "Mumbo Jumbo", a song by Foghat
- Mumbo Jumbo (album), an album by the band Air Supply
- Mumbo Jumbo, a 1988 video album by Robert Plant
- MumboJumbo, a video game developer and publisher
- Mumbo Jumbo, a Minecraft YouTuber
- Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo-Kazooie), a video-game character
- Amazing Mumbo is called "Mumbo Jumbo" by Starfire in the Teen Titans console game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mumbo Jumbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.