|• Total||27.30 km2 (10.54 sq mi)|
|Elevation||0 m (0 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Mummidi-varam is a town in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India. The Mummidivaram revenue block was formed out of the Amalapuram tehsil in July 1969. It is the second largest town in Konaseema.
Mummidivaram is located at  It has an average elevation of 0 meters (3 feet)..
Mummidivaram is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 1,89,229 registered voters as on 10.01.2012 in Mummidivaram constituency (2nd largest in East Godavari district).
List of Elected Members:
- 1978 - Moka Sri Vishnu Prasada Rao
- 1983 - Valtati Rajasakkubai
- 1985 - Pandu Krishna Murthy
- 1989 and 1994 - Battina Subba Rao
- 1999 - GMC Balayogi and Chelli Vivekananda
- 2004 - Pinipe Viswarupu
- 2009 - Ponnada Satish
- 2014 - Datla Subba Raju(Buchi Babu)
Late GMC Balayogi also served as Member of Parliament for Amalapuram and was a Loksabha speaker. During his tenure the Konaseema area saw major developments and he played a key role in the construction of various bridges across the Godavari river. The people of Konaseema revere him as their hero and his statues were worshiped across the Konaseema area.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Mummidivaram
- "Kodad upgraded to municipality". The Hindu. Hyderabad. 24 June 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Election Commission of India.A.P.Assembly results.1978-2004