|Directed by||Joël Séria|
|Written by||Joël Séria|
|Music by||Reinhardt Wagner|
|Edited by||Svetlana Vaynblat|
Mumu is a French film directed by Joël Séria, released in 2010. The screenplay, of a largely autobiographical nature, was written by the director from 1993 - a long planned project for Séria who had not directed a full-length film since 1987.
In 1947, Roger Lantier, 11 years old, is expelled, again, from his school - to the despair and anger of his father. He goes next to a new school where 'Mumu' holds sway, "the meanest teacher in the department". This meeting is one that will leave its mark on the young student forever.
- Sylvie Testud as Mlle. Mulard, 'Mumu', teacher.
- Balthazar Dejean de la Bâtie as Roger Lantier
- Jean-François Balmer as priest
- Bruno Lochet as 'Saucisse', the supervisor
- Dominique Pinon as father of Roger
- Prune Lichtle as mother of Roger
- Michel Galabru as Gâtineau, an old actor
- Valentin Ferey as Perchard, best friend of Roger
- Helena Noguerra as mother of Perchard
- Antoine de Caunes as the blind colonel
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|