From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up munchkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Munchkins are characters in the book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Munchkin(s) may also refer to:
- Munchkin (cat), a breed of cat characterised by unusually short legs
- Munchkins, a brand of doughnut holes sold by Dunkin' Donuts
- Munchkin Inc., a company making baby and toddler products
- Munchkin (card game), a card game by Steve Jackson Games
- Munchkin (role-playing games), a player who plays a non-competitive game in a competitive manner
- Munchkin (video game) or K.C. Munchkin!, a cartridge for the Philips Videopac/Magnavox Odyssey2 video game console
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munchkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.