From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up munda or Munda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Munda may refer to:
- Munda is a village in Hanumangarh district, Rajasthan, India
- Munda, Solomon Islands, a settlement on the island of New Georgia in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands
- Munda, a village near Bilyamin in Kurram Valley, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- Munda, the Latin name of the Mondego River, the largest river in present-day Portugal
- Mundabullangana, Western Australia, is commonly referred to as Munda.
- Munda people, an ethnic group of the Chota Nagpur Plateau region of eastern India and parts of Bangladesh
- Munda, an early chieftain (1006–1026) of the Hoysala Empire, in modern Karnataka, India
People with the surname
- Arjun Munda (born 1968), Indian politician
- Birsa Munda (1875–1900), Indian tribal freedom fighter and religious leader
- Emilio Munda (born 1982), Italian songwriter
- Prakash Munda, Indian cricketer
- Ram Dayal Munda (born 1939 – 2011), Indian scholar and regional music exponent
- Kariya Munda, Indian politician
- Battle of Munda, took place on March 17, 45 BC in the plains of Munda, modern southern Spain
- Battle of Munda Point, a World War II battle
- Munda (Hinduism), a monster that was killed by Chamunda Devi in Hinduism
- Munda languages, a language family spoken by about 9,000,000 people in eastern and central India
- Mundari language, a member of the Munda language family, spoken by the Munda people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.