From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mundt is the surname of:
- Inge Mundt, German rower
- Karl Earl Mundt (1900–1974), American educator and politician
- Kate Mundt (1930–2004), Danish film actress
- Kristina Mundt (born 1966), German rower
- Lori Ann Mundt (born 1971) Canadian volleyball player
- Miel Mundt (1880–1949), Dutch football player
- Theodor Mundt (1808–1861), German critic and novelist
- Todd Mundt (born 1970), American Basketball player
- Hans-Dieter Mundt, fictional character in "Call for the Dead" and "The Spy Who Came In From The Cold"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mundt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.