Munich Business School
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|President||Dr. Rudolf Gröger|
|Dean||Prof. Dr. Stefan Baldi|
|Location||Munich, Bavaria, Germany
|Colours||Orange and blue|
The Munich Business School (MBS) is a private university of applied science located in Munich (Bavaria, Germany). The MBS confers degrees in Business Administration and was ranked in 2004 as one of the leading private Business Schools in Germany.
The school was founded in 1991 (at that time named Europäische Betriebswirtschaftsakademie) by the European Business Schools International (ebsi) and became state accredited private university in Bavaria in 1999. In 2003 the school was renamed Munich Business School and adopted the new Bachelor and Master system. Two years later a 24-month Executive MBA program was introduced. In addition, Bachelor programs focusing on Russian, East and Middle Asian markets are offered. All study courses are FIBAA accredited. MBS has a matriculation of more than 600 students. Since its founding MBS has had more than 1000 graduates.
|Wirtschaftswoche (national university of applied sciences ranking)||6th||8th||9th|
|Times of India (global university ranking)||79th|
Munich Business School partners with universities worldwide:
- Argentina: UADE Business School (Buenos Aires)
- Australia: Bond University (Gold Coast), University of Melbourne (Melbourne)
- Austria: MCI Management Center Innsbruck (Innsbruck)
- Canada: Brock University (St. Catharines), Université Laval (Québec), University of Victoria (Victoria)
- China: Fudan University (Shanghai), Tongji University (Shanghai), University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- France: Skema Business School (Sophia Antipolis/Lille/Paris), INSEEC (Paris/Bordeaux)
- Great Britain: Oxford Brookes University (Oxford), Regent's University London
- Hungary: Corvinus University (Budapest)
- Italy: Università Bocconi (Milan)
- Mexico: ITESM/ EGADE Business School (Monterrey)
- New Zealand: University of Auckland (Auckland)
- Peru: Universidad ESAN (Lima)
- Poland: Cracow University of Economics (Kraków)
- Singapore: Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- South Africa: University of Cape Town (Cape Town)
- South Korea: Seoul National University (Seoul)
- Spain: Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona)
- USA: Boston University (Boston), Florida International University (Miami)
The vibrant student body of Munich Business School has formed a number of societies:
- students-clubbing e.V.
- MBS Invest e.V.
- MBS innovate!
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Munich Business School.|
- "Munich Business School". Regents.
- "Munich Business School Study portals". Mastersportal.
- "EU Business School". Mastersportal. 2016.
- "Munich Business School". Access Masters. 2016.
- "Munich Business School". Regent's University London. 2014.
- "Munich Business School". Strol. 2016.
- "master International Business Munich Business School" (PDF). Wiwi-online. 2012.