Aerodrom Municipality, Macedonia
|Municipality of Aerodrom
|City municipality (Urban)|
|Region||Skopje Statistical Region|
|• Mayor||Ivica Konevski (VMRO-DPMNE)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
According to the last national census from 2002, Aerodrom has 72,009 inhabitants. Ethnic groups in this municipality include:
- Macedonians = 64,391 (89.4%)
- Serbs = 3,085 (4.3%)
- Albanians = 1,014 (1.4%)
The total number of students in the municipality in 2011, in comparison to the total number of students in 2007, increased for 9.9%. Aerodrom is the first municipality in Macedonia by rise of the total number of students.
- MZT Skopje is the most popular club in Aerodrom. The club competes in the Macedonian First League and Adriatic League. The club's home ground is Jane Sandanski Arena. MZT is a five-time champion of Macedonia.
- Gorno Lisiče is a football club from Gorno Lisiče neighbourhood. The club competes in the Second Macedonian Football League. The club currently plays at the Cementarnica Stadium in Kisela Voda Municipality.
- 2002 census results in English and Macedonian (PDF)
- Во основните училишта за 10 години дури 46.500 ученици помалку
- Official website (in Macedonian) (in English) (in French) (in German) (in Italian) (in Spanish)