From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Munro may also refer to:
- Munro (surname), people with the surname Munro
- Munro (film), an Academy-Award-winning animated short film, released in 1961
- Munro, Buenos Aires, a neighborhood in the province of Buenos Aires
- USCGC Munro (WHEC-724), a High Endurance Cutter of the US Coast Guard
- Clan Munro, a Highland Scottish clan
- Munro Township, Michigan
- Mount Munro, a peak on Cape Barren Island in Tasmania
- Munro Day, holiday celebrated each year on the first Friday in February by Dalhousie University
- Hamilton/John C. Munro International Airport, an airport in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Monro (disambiguation)
- Monroe (disambiguation)
- Munroe (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.