From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Münster (disambiguation)
Munster is the southernmost province of Ireland, comprising the counties of Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford.
Munster may also refer to:
- Munster, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Munster, Ontario, a neighbourhood in Ottawa
- Münster, an independent city in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Munster, Lower Saxony, a town, site of military installations
- Cameron Munster (born 1994), Australian rugby league player
- Jan van Munster (born 1939), Dutch artist
- Tess Munster (born 1985), American plus-sized model
- Munster cheese, a French cheese
- The Munsters, a U.S. television series
- Royal Munster Fusiliers, a British Army regiment
- MV Munster, a series of passenger ferries built by Harland & Wolff
- Munster Rugby, one of four provincial branches of the Irish Rugby Football Union, and also the professional rugby team operated by this body
- Munster GAA, one of the four provincial councils of the Gaelic Athletic Association
- Munster Senior Football Championship, Gaelic Athletic Association inter county competition
- Munster Senior Club Football Championship, Gaelic Athletic Association club competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.