To the south are Mupe Ledges and out to sea Mupe Rocks.
Black Rock is located at the eastern end of the bay.
- "Mupe Bay". www.lulworthonline.co.uk. UK: Lulworth Online. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "Don't follow the herd – head for Mupe Bay". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- West, Ian (19 July 2013). "Mupe Bay and Bacon Hole". Geology of the Wessex Coast of Southern England. UK: University of Southampton. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "Mupe Bay.." www.dorsetcamper.com. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- Ian West's Geology of the Wessex Coast Field Guide, including photographs
|This Dorset location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|