Murali may refer to:
- Muttiah Muralitharan (born 1972), often referred to as "Murali", Sri Lankan cricketer
- Murali (Malayalam actor) (1954–2009), Malayalam and Tamil film actor who appeared in Neythukaran and Aadhavan
- Murali (Tamil actor) (1964–2010), another Tamil actor who appeared in films such as Pagal Nilavu and Vetri Kodi Kattu
- Murali Kartik, Indian cricketer
- Murali Pillai, Singaporean politician
- Murali Vijay, Indian cricketer
- Murali, birth name of Karthik, Tamil film actor
- Sabesh-Murali, an Indian musical duo
- Murali (rural locality), several rural localities in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Murali, another name for Bansuri, the flute played by Lord Krishna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.