(Redirected from Murali (actor))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Murali may refer to:
- Muttiah Muralitharan (born 1972), often referred to as "Murali", Sri Lankan cricketer
- Murali (Malayalam actor) (1954–2009), Malayalam and Tamil film actor who appeared in Neythukaran and Aadhavan
- Murali (Tamil actor) (1964–2010), another Tamil actor who appeared in films such as Pagal Nilavu and Vetri Kodi Kattu
- Murali Kartik, Indian cricketer
- Murali Pillai, Singaporean politician
- Murali Vijay, Indian cricketer
- Murali, birth name of Karthik, Tamil film actor
- Sabesh-Murali, an Indian musical duo
- Chithrakaran Murali, An artist from Kerala
- Murali (rural locality), several rural localities in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Murali, another name for Bansuri, the flute played by Lord Krishna
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.