Murarrie railway station
|Location||Murarrie Road, Murarrie|
|Coordinates||27°27′53″S 153°06′21″E / 27.464750°S 153.105761°ECoordinates: 27°27′53″S 153°06′21″E / 27.464750°S 153.105761°E|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||14.30 kilometres from Central|
|Station code||600259 (platform 1)|
600258 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 1/2|
Murarrie railway station is located on the Cleveland line in Queensland, Australia. It serves the Brisbane suburb of Murarrie. It opened in 1888 as Mooraree and the name of both the station and the locality were changed to Murarrie in 1907. On 15 July 1996, the Fisherman Islands line to the Port of Brisbane opened to the north of the station. To the east of the station a disused spur to Gibson Island branches off.
Murarrie is served by Cleveland line services from Shorncliffe, Northgate, Doomben and Bowen Hills to Manly and Cleveland.
Services by platform
|1||Cleveland||Manly & Cleveland|||
|2||Cleveland||Bowen Hills, Northgate, Doomben & Shorncliffe|||
- ^ "Change of Name Mooraree to Murarrie". The Telegraph. Australia. 9 September 1907. p. 4.
- ^ "Fisherman Islands line opened - partly" Railway Digest September 1996 page 18
- ^ Dutton Park Junction - Cannon Hill SA Track & Signal
- ^ "Cleveland Line timetable". Translink. 2 March 2020.
- ^ Murarrie Platform 1 TransLink
- ^ Murarrie Platform 2 TransLink
- Media related to Murarrie railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Murarrie station Queensland's Railways on the Internet
- Murarrie station TransLink travel information