Murasame (村雨 Murasame, literally "village rain", though often translated as "autumn rain"), refers to a type of rain that falls hard, then gently, in fits and starts. In Japanese poetic tradition, it is particularly associated with the cold rains of autumn.
Murasame may refer to:
- tsure Murasame, one of two sisters in the Noh drama Matsukaze
- Murasame, a rain-summoning katana from the 19th-century Japanese novel Nansō Satomi Hakkenden
- Four Murasame, a character from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- MVF-M11C Murasame, a combat vehicle from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Murasame Liger, a mecha from Zoids: Genesis
- Murasame, a recurring sword from the Final Fantasy video game series
- Murasame, a sword from the manga Bastard!! wielded by the character Gara
- Murasame, a sword from the Playstation 2 game Tenchu 3
- One Slice Kill: Murasame, a long katana from the Akame ga Kill! manga and anime
- Murasame, a character from the video game Shining Force III
- Nazo no Murasame Jō, a 1986 video game for Nintendo's Famicom Disk System
- Murasamé Blade, an Ability Card from the TV series Bakugan
- An uppercut pin from the game The World Ends With You
- A demon known to turn into a deity-slaying katana in Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun
- A cursed broom that brings upon a bad luck to the user, later turned into a shikigami by Machi in Nagasarete Airantou
- Murasame-class destroyer, two classes of destroyers of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Japanese destroyer Murasame, four destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Murasame, a dōjin soft hobbyist group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murasame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.