Muratbek Sansyzbayevich Imanaliyev (Russian: Муратбек Сансизбаевич Иманалиев; born February 25, 1956 in Frunze, Kyrgyz SSR) is the Secretary-General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation since January 2010. He was the foreign minister of Kyrgyzstan from 1991 to 1992 and from July 1, 1997 to 2002.
- From 1991 to 1992 he was foreign minister of Kyrgyzstan
- From 1993 to 1996 he was ambassador in Beijing.
- From 1996 to 1997 he was head of the International Department of the Administration of the President of Kyrgyzstan.
- From 1997 to 2002 he was foreign minister of Kyrgyzstan.
- From 2002 to 2007 he was Professor at the American University of Central Asia.
- From 2005 to 2009 he was President of the Institute of Public Policy.
- "SCO voices opposition to "politicization" of Nobel Peace Prize". Xinhua. 2010-10-15. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- "New Secretary General of the SCO Muratbek Imanaliev Officially Took Office". Shanghai Cooperation Organisation. 2010-01-22. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
|This article about a politician from Kyrgyzstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|