Murder (Peruvian law)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Murder (Peruvian Law))
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2011)|
Murder in Peru is classified into three major categories:
- Murder with Special Circumstances is murder committed with aggravating circumstances, murder of special persons, or multiple murders. Special circumstances include:
- if it is committed for pay or other reward, or other vile motive
- if its motivation is futile
- if committed with the use of poison, fire, explosive, asphyxia, torture, or other cruel or insidious mean, or of any mean that may ** result in danger to other
- if committed by treachery, ambush, dissimulation, or other means that turn defense difficult or impossible
- it committed to ensure the execution, ocultation, impunity, or profit of other crime.
Is punishable with a mandatory life sentence.
- Murder with No Special Circumstances is premeditated murder or non-premeditated murder with no special circumstances and is punishable with a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison.