Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up murg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murg may refer to:
- Murg (Aare), a river of Switzerland
- Murg (Northern Black Forest), a river and right tributary of the Rhine in the districts of Freudenstadt and Rastatt, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg (Southern Black Forest), a river and right tributary of the Rhine in the Waldshut district, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg (Thur), a river of Switzerland
- Murg, Baden-Württemberg, a municipality in the district of Waldshut in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg station, a railway station
- Murg, St. Gallen, a settlement of the municipality of Quarten in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen
- Thomas Murg (born 1994), Austrian footballer
- MurG an abbreviated name for Undecaprenyldiphospho-muramoylpentapeptide beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.