From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murg may refer to:
- Murg (Northern Black Forest), a river and right tributary of the Rhine in the districts of Freudenstadt and Rastatt, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg (Southern Black Forest), a river and right tributary of the Rhine in the Waldshut district, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg (Thur), a river of Switzerland
- Murg (Aare), a river of Switzerland
- Murg, Baden-Württemberg, a municipality in the district of Waldshut in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Murg, St. Gallen, a settlement of the municipality of Quarten in the Swiss canton of St. Gallen
- Chicken in Indian dishes: for example, murg (or murgh) makhani is butter chicken.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.