Jump to navigation Jump to search
Murgia may refer to:
- Altopiano delle Murge, a plateau in Apulia, Italy
- Alta Murgia National Park, Italy
- Murgia (Álava), a village in Basque Country, Spain
- Alessandro Murgia, Italian footballer
- Alessio Murgia, Italian footballer
- David Murgia, Belgian actor
- Michela Murgia, Italian novelist
- Nicole Murgia, Italian actress
- Tiberio Murgia, Italian actor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murgia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.