This article possibly contains original research. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Elevation||205 m (673 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
Muridke (Punjabi, Urdu: مُرِيدكے), is a city and headquarters of Muridke Tehsil in Sheikhupura District in Punjab, Pakistan. It is the 2nd largest city in Sheikhupura Division. It is situated near the city of Lahore, at an elevation of 205 m (675 ft) and is situated on the Grand Trunk Road.
Chand Bagh School is situated on the Muridke-Sheikhupura road.
People from Muridke
- Iqbal Masih, former child slave and later activist
- Jaffar Nazir, first-class cricketer
- Bilawal Bhatti, international cricketer
- Imran Nazir, international cricketer
- "Sheikhupura District Population of Cities, Towns and Villages 2017-2018". Political, Sports Workers Helpline. 2018-05-24. Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- Location of Muridke - Falling Rain Genomics
- "Jaffar Nazir". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
|This Punjab, Pakistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|