From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||(Spain) (South America)|
Murillo may mean:
- A Spanish and Portuguese given name with an original meaning of "small wall".
- Murillo, Ontario a Canadian township named after Bartolomé Esteban Murillo
- Murillo, Tolima a Colombian town
- Murillo de Gállego a municipality in Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
- Ander Murillo, a Spanish football (soccer) player
- Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, a seventeenth-century Spanish artist
- Jeison Murillo, a Colombian footballer
- Juan Murillo, a Venezuelan road cyclist
- Manuel Murillo Toro, a nineteenth-century Colombian president and writer
- Marino Murillo, a Cuban communist official
- Óscar Fabián Murillo Murillo, a Colombian footballer
- Oscar Murillo, an artist
- Pedro Domingo Murillo, independentist leader of Bolivia
- Fernando Ramírez de Haro, 15th Count of Murillo, Spanish aristocrat
- Murillo Flats, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Polk County, Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murillo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.