Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muro, a word meaning wall in the Spanish, Portuguese Italian, Esperanto and Ido languages, may refer to:
- Muro, Haute-Corse, a commune in the département of Haute-Corse
- Muro Leccese, a municipality of the Province of Lecce, Apulia
- Muro Lucano, a municipality of the Province of Potenza, Basilicata
- Muro, Nara, (室生村; Murō-mura), a village located in Uda District, Nara Prefecture
- Muro District, Kii, (牟婁郡; Muro-gun), in Kii Province, present-day Wakayama Prefecture and Mie Prefecture
- Muro, Mallorca, a town
- Muro de Alcoy, a town in the province of Alicante
- Muros, A Coruña, a town in the province of A Coruña
- Muros (comarca), a comarca in the province of A Coruña
- Muros de Nalón, a municipality in the province of Asturias
- Muro (DJ), hip hop artist from Tokyo
- Il Muro, Italian nickname for Walter Samuel (born 1978), Argentinian footballer
- Adrián Muro (born 1995), Mexican footballer
- Murō-ji, a temple on a mountain southeast of Nara, Japan.
- deviantArt Muro, an HTML5 drawing application
- Muro: Damn the Humanist Inside (Turkish: Muro: Nalet Olsun İçimdeki İnsan Sevgisine), an 2008 Turkish comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.