From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wells County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||807 ft (246 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||439894|
An old variant name of the community was called New Lancaster.
A post office was established at Murray in 1837, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1902.
Murray is located at.
The community is located on State Highway 116.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Murray, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Profile for Murray, IN". ePodunk. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "Wells County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
|This Wells County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|