Murrumbeena railway station
Eastbound view in February 2009
|Location||Neerim Road, Murrumbeena|
|Distance||14.42 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||14 May 1879|
Murrumbeena railway station is located on the Pakenham and Cranbourne lines in Victoria, Australia. It serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Murrumbeena opening on 14 May 1879. The station once had a signal box at the northern end of Platform 1, which was removed in 1979 when boom barriers were provided at the Murrumbeena Road level crossing, while two sidings were located at the southern end of Platform 2.
In March 2014, the Level Crossing Removal Authority announced a grade separation project to replace the Murrumbeena Road level crossing immediately to the west of the station, being done so as part of its elevated railway project. The historic station (protected by a local heritage overlay) and associated footbridge have been removed and will be replaced with a temporary station until the completion of the project. 
Platforms & services
- Pakenham line: all stations and limited express services to Flinders Street
- Cranbourne line: all stations and limited express services to Flinders Street
- Pakenham line: all stations and limited express services to Pakenham
- Cranbourne line: all stations and limited express services to Cranbourne
Ventura Bus Lines operate one route via Murrumbeena station:
- Murrumbeena Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. August 1979. p. 174.
- "Major works start on nine level crossings". 28 August 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-09.
- Pakenham Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Cranbourne Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 822 Chadstone - Sandringham timetable Public Transport Victoria