From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murrumbidgee is the name of a river in New South Wales, Australia. It may refer to:
- Murrumbidgee River
- Murrumbidgee Co-operative Milling, defunct flour-milling company
- Murrumbidgee District, historical district
- Murrumbidgee Shire, local government area
- Murrumbidgee, 1977 album by The Bushwackers (band)
- Murrumbidgee electorate, a current Australian Capital Territory Legislative Assembly electorate
- Electoral district of Murrumbidgee, a former New South Wales Legislative Assembly district
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murrumbidgee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.