From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murs may refer to:
- Olly Murs, English singer-songwriter
- Murs (rapper), American rapper
- Multi-Use Radio Service
- Murs (magnific urs), Romanian bear
- Murs, Indre
- Murs, Vaucluse
- Murs-et-Gélignieux, Ain département
- Mûrs-Erigné, Maine-et-Loire département
- archaic name of Moers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.