Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mursi may refer to:
- Abul Abbas al-Mursi, 12th century Sufi saint
- Midhat Mursi (1953–2008), Egyptian-born Pakistani al-Qaeda member
- Mohamed Mursi (born 1951), unseated President of Egypt (2012-2013)
- Tareq Ali Mursi, alleged member of Egyptian Islamic Jihad
- the Mursi people
- the Mursi language
- Mursi, a village in the Albanian Xarrë municipality
- Mursi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mursi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.