Mursi may refer to:
- Abul Abbas al-Mursi, 12th century Sufi saint
- Midhat Mursi (1953–2008), Egyptian-born Pakistani al-Qaeda member
- Mohamed Mursi (born 1951), unseated President of Egypt (2012-2013)
- Tareq Ali Mursi, alleged member of Egyptian Islamic Jihad
- the Mursi people
- the Mursi language
- Mursi, a village in the Albanian Xarrë municipality
- Mursi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mursi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.