Murtaza Javed Abbasi
|Murtaza Javed Abbasi
|18th Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan|
1 June 2013
|Prime Minister||Nawaz Sharif|
|Preceded by||Faisal Karim Kundi|
|Political party||Pakistan Muslim League (N)|
Murtaza Javed Abbasi (Urdu: مرتضٰی جاوید عباسی) is a Pakistani politician who is the current and 18th Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan. He has been an elected as a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan from NA-18 Abbottabad-II since 2008.
- "Javed Abbasi becomes second deputy speaker from Abbottabad". www.thenews.com.pk. 4 June 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Electioneering gains momentum in Abbottabad". www.thenews.com.pk. 30 November 2007. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Unpredictable outcomes likely". DAWN.COM. 18 April 2013. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "PML-N's grip on Hazara intact". DAWN.COM. 13 May 2013. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "ECP takes exception to delay in poll results". The Nation. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "NA speaker, deputy speaker election today". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "NA committee tasked with pulling PIA out of trouble". DAWN.COM. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "PML-N's Ayaz Sadiq submits nomination papers for speaker NA". DAWN.COM. 2 June 2013. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|