Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For people surnamed Musaeus, see Musäus.
Musaeus, Musaios (Ancient Greek: Μουσαῖος) or Musäus may refer to:
- Three Greek poets
- Musaeus of Athens, legendary polymath, considered by the Greeks to be one of their earliest poets
- Musaeus of Ephesus, lived after 241 BCE
- Musaeus Grammaticus, lived probably in the beginning of the 6th century
- Other uses
- Musaeus (officer of Antiochus III) (fl. 190 BCE), Seleucid Empire
- Musaeus College, a private girls' school in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 10749 Musäus, a main belt asteroid
- Musaeus (spider), a spider genus of the family Thomisidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.