- For people surnamed Musaeus, see Musäus.
Musaeus, Musaios (Ancient Greek: Μουσαῖος) or Musäus may refer to:
- Three Greek poets
- Musaeus of Athens, legendary polymath, considered by the Greeks to be one of their earliest poets
- Musaeus of Ephesus, lived after 241 BCE
- Musaeus Grammaticus, lived probably in the beginning of the 6th century
- Other uses
- Musaeus (officer of Antiochus III) (fl. 190 BCE), Seleucid Empire
- Musaeus College, a private girls' school in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 10749 Musäus, a main belt asteroid
- Musaeus (spider), a spider genus of the family Thomisidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.