Musasa may refer to:
- Musasa language, a language related to the Eastern Indic Bihari languages group
- Félix Mwamba Musasa (born 1982), Congolese footballer
- Kabamba Musasa (born 1982), Congolese footballer
- a shelter hunters would build while away from their homes : see Mbira music
- Msasa, a common name for Brachystegia spiciformis, a medium-sized African tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musasa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.