From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Musashi (武蔵) is a Japanese name, which may refer to:
- Musashi Province, an old province of Japan
- Musashi Imperial Graveyard
- Musashi, Ōita, Japan
- Musashi University
- Musashi Kanbe (born 1948), Japanese science fiction writer
- Musashi Mizushima (born 1964), Japanese former professional footballer
- Musashi (kickboxer) (born 1972), Japanese retired kickboxer
- Mark Musashi (born 1977), Wushu martial artist and actor
- Miyamoto Musashi (c. 1584 – 1645), a Japanese master swordsman, painter, and author of The Book of Five Rings
- Joe Musashi, the protagonist of the Shinobi video games
- Musashi (Shugo Chara!), a character in Shugo Chara!
- Musashi (Pokémon) or Jessie, a member of The Team Rocket trio in Pokémon
- Musashi Haruno, the main character in Ultraman Cosmos
- Musashi Tomoe, a character in the mecha series Getter Robo
- Musashi, a character from Brave Fencer Musashi
- Musashi (novel), a 1935 novel by Eiji Yoshikawa
- Musashi's, a Japanese feline musical group
- Brave Fencer Musashi, a PlayStation video game
- Musashi: Samurai Legend, a 2005 PlayStation 2 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.