Musashi-Itsukaichi Station, in May 2010
|Location||Tateyadai 16, Akiruno-shi, Tokyo
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Itsukaichi Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Previous names||Itsukaichi Station (until 1925)|
This station consists of one island platform serving two elevated bi-directional tracks statio. Facilities within the building include a Midori no Madoguchi, automatic machines for selling and taking tickets, and a convenience store. The station has north and south exits.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 4597 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
The station opened on 21 April 1925 as Itsukaichi Station (五日市駅?); it was renamed to its present name on 1 June of the same year. With the privatization of Japanese National Railways (JNR) on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR East.
- Nishi Tokyo Bus Itsukaichi Operations Facility
- Itsukaichi Kaidō (Tokyo Route 7, the Suginami-Akiruno Line)
- Itsukaichi Elementary School and Itsukaichi Middle School (Akiruno)
- Itsukaichi High School (Tokyo)
- Akiruno City Itsukaichi Branch Office
- Akigawa Valley, see Akigawa River
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2014年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2015. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musashi-Itsukaichi Station.|
- JR East Station Information (Japanese)