Musashi-Ranzan Station west entrance in December 2011
135-6 Sugaya, Ranzan-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama-ken 355-0221|
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||5 November 1923|
|Previous names||Sugaya (until 1935)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||7,773 daily|
Musashi-Ranzan Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Tsukinowa and Ogawamachi, it is 57.1 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. All services, (TJ Liner, Rapid express, Rapid, Express, Semi express, Local) stop at this station. During the daytime, the station is served by two Rapid trains and one Express train per hour in each direction to and from Ikebukuro.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge. An additional side platform remains on the west side of the down track, but this is no longer used.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Ogawamachi|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kawagoe, Wakōshi, and Ikebukuro|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|Tsukinowa||TJ Liner[Note 1]||Ogawamachi|
- Down direction only.
The station opened on 5 November 1923 as Sugaya Station (菅谷駅), and was renamed Musashi-Ranzan on 1 October 1935.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Musashi-Ranzan Station becoming "TJ-32".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 7,773 passengers daily.
- "Musashi-Ranzan Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 28 September 2009.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musashi-Ranzan Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)