Muscat is the capital and largest city of Oman.
Muscat may also refer to:
Places in Oman
- Muscat Governorate, the region of Oman which includes the capital city
- Muscat and Oman, the predecessor state of Oman
- Old Muscat, the historic city of Muscat in Oman
- Muscat (surname), a Maltese surname
- Muscat (grape), a variety of grape used for wine, table grapes, and raisins
- Muscat Stadium, a Japanese baseball stadium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muscat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.