|Look up musette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Musette may refer to:
- Musette de cour, of the bagpipe family
- Musette bechonnet, a type of French bagpipe, named for its creator, Joseph Bechonnet (1820-1900)
- Musette bressane, a type of bagpipe native to Bresse, France
- Oboe musette, of the woodwind family, a.k.a piccolo oboe
- Suona, a type of Chinese shawm (oboe)
- Bal-musette, a style of French popular music and dance which began in the 19th century, often associated with the accordion
- Musette tablature
- Musette, a small bag used to pass meals to racing cyclists; a small leather or canvas bag, with shoulder strap, used during hiking or marching; a type of haversack; also known as a "butt bag"
- Musette Majendie (1903–1981), owner of Hedingham Castle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.