Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up musette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Musette may refer to:
- Musette de cour, of the bagpipe family
- Musette bechonnet, a type of French bagpipe, named for its creator, Joseph Bechonnet (1820-1900)
- Musette bressane, a type of bagpipe native to Bresse, France
- Oboe musette, of the woodwind family, a.k.a. piccolo oboe
- Suona, a type of Chinese shawm (oboe)
- Bal-musette, a style of French popular music and dance which began in the 19th century, often associated with the accordion
- Musette tablature
- Musette, a small bag used to pass meals to racing cyclists; a small leather or canvas bag, with shoulder strap, used during hiking or marching; a type of haversack; also known as a "butt bag"
- Musette Majendie (1903–1981), owner of Hedingham Castle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.