|• Body||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Secunderabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Musheerabad|
|Planning agency||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
Musheerabad is a commercial center in Hyderabad, India. Musheerabad will come under central zone and ninth circle of hyderabad. Nawab Bahadur Yar Jung one of the founding members of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen is buried in Musheerabad. The area housed the Musheerabad Jail until 2003 after which it was demolished and a new hospital and the new premises of Gandhi Medical College were constructed in the same area.
Musheerabad is well-connected to other parts of the city through public transit. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation runs several buses. Intercity and intracity trains are available from Secunderabad Railway Station, Vidyanagar Railway Station and Jamia Osmania Railway Station – each of which is equidistant from this area.
Musheerabad is a buzz place on Sundays, with roadside old book vendors.
- T.Anjaiah, Ex Chief minister
- "Gandhi Hospital begins a new era". The Hindu. 14 June 2004. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- V, Geetanath (9 November 2003). "No official sanction for new Gandhi Hospital complex?". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- "No delimitation to confusion". The Times of India. 20 March 2009. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- V. S., Krishna (15 March 2004). "Usher in the summer with cool khadis". The Hindu. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- V, Geetanath (26 May 2005). "Animal skin trade rampant despite ban". The Hindu. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- The Hindu article on old book vending in Hyderabad.