February 15, 1910|
August 13, 1981 (aged 71)|
|Occupation||film director, set designer, graphic designer|
He directed a few movies and Shabneshini dar jahanam was the most famous and was one of the most important movies in the history of Iranian cinema. His 1956 film A Party in Hell was entered into the 8th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Mahtabe khoonin (1956) (a.k.a. The Bloody Moonlight (International: English title) )
- Shab-neshini dar jahannam (1956) (a.k.a. A Party in Hell (International: English title))
- Haji Jabbar dar Paris (1961) (a.k.a. Mr. Jabbar in Paris (International: English title))
- Shahname akharesh khoshe (1966)
- Sayyed Morteza Sayyed Mohammadi (1999). A Guide To Iranian Cinema Directors 1930-1999. Tehran: Simroo Publishing House. pp. 412–415. ISBN 964-5685-35-4.
- Armenians And Iranian Cinema. Tehran: Film Museum Of Iran. Summer 2004. p. 88. ISBN 964-6728-44-8.
- Janet D. Lazarian (2003). Encyclopedia of Iranian Armenians. Tehran: Hirmand Publisher. pp. 413–414. ISBN 964-6974-50-3.
- "Iranian Movie DataBase موشق سروري". Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for A Party in Hell". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
|This article about an Iranian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|