|Look up music in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Music is an art form consisting of sound and silence, expressed through time.
Music may also refer to:
- Musical notation, a system for writing musical sounds with their pitch, rhythm, timing, volume, and tonality.
- Sheet music, paper with printed or written musical notation on it
- Music (Carole King album), a 1972 album by Carole King
- Music (311 album), a 1993 album by 311
- Music (Madonna album), a 2000 album by Madonna
- Music (Erick Sermon album), a 2001 album by Erick Sermon
- Music (Mika Nakashima album), a 2005 album by Mika Nakashima
- Music (Girugamesh album), a 2008 album
- Music (Windsor Airlift album), a 2013 album
- Musics (album), by American jazz saxophonist Dewey Redman featuring performances recorded in 1978
- "Music" (Madonna song), a 2000 single from Madonna's album Music
- "Music" (John Miles song)", a 1976 single by John Miles from the album Rebel
- "Music" (Sakanaction song), a 2013 single from Sakanaction's album Sakanaction and the theme song of the Fuji Television drama Dinner
- "Music" (Erick Sermon and Marvin Gaye song), a 2001 single by Erick Sermon
- "Music", a Petula Clark song from the 1965 album Downtown
- "Music", a Darude song from the 2003 album Rush
- "Music", a September song from her 2011 album Love CPR
- "Music", a 2003 Witchfinder General single from their album Friends of Hell
- MUSIC, Multi-simulation coordinator software for neuronal network simulators
- Music (software), a series of music creation programs
- MUSIC-N, the first music programming language
- MUSIC/SP, a multi-user system for interactive computing
Film and TV
- Music, 2010 documentary by Andrew Zuckerman
- The Music, (Ongaku), 1972 Japanese film directed by Yasuzo Masumura, with Noriko Kurosawa, Toshiyuki Hosokawa
- "Music", an episode of the television program ChuckleVision
- Multiple signal classification, a frequency estimation technique
- USS Music (SP-1288), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Wii Music, a 2008 video game for the Wii console that focuses on the simulation of musical instruments
- Music (horse), a British racehorse
- The Music, a British rock band
- The Music (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Musick (disambiguation)
- Musica (disambiguation)
- Musical (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Music"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Music.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.