Music Group (company)
|Industry||Audio and music products|
|Uli Behringer, Founder and CEO|
In December 2009, Music Group acquired Midas and Klark Teknik from Bosch Communications Systems (formerly Telex Communications) of Bosch Group. In 2012, Music Group acquired Turbosound, a UK-based loudspeaker manufacturer. In April 2015, Music Group acquired TC Group.
- Klark Teknik
- TC Electronic
- TC Applied Technologies
Music Group City
The company is currently building a large new complex, that is currently the largest industrial undertaking in Zhongshan, China. The complex will house a new factory and dormitories for up to 10.000 workers.
- "MUSIC Group - Management Team". music-group.com. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "MUSIC Group - Philippines, Manila". music-group.com. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "Behringer's Music Group acquires Midas and Klark Teknik". pro-music-news.com. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "TC Group Acquired by MUSIC Group". AV Network. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "MUSIC Group - Brands". music-group.com. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "What it was like at music groups 25th anniversary celebration". AV Network. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|