Music Keeps Me Together
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Music Keeps Me Together|
|Studio album by Taj Mahal|
|Recorded||CBS Studios, San Francisco, California|
|Taj Mahal chronology|
All tracks composed by Taj Mahal; except where indicated
- "Music Keeps Me Together" (Earl Lindo)
- "When I Feel the Sea Beneath My Soul"
- "Dear Ladies"
- "Aristocracy" (Taj Mahal, Inshirah Mahal)
- "Further on Down the Road (You Will Accompany Me)" (Taj Mahal, Chuck Blackwell, Jesse Ed Davis, Gary Gilmore)
- "Roll, Turn, Spin" (Joseph Spence; arranged and adapted by Taj Mahal)
- "West Indian Revelation"
- "My Ancestors" (Bas Tubert)
- "Brown Eyed Handsome Man" (Chuck Berry)
- "Why?...And We Repeat/Why?...And We Repeat"
- Taj Mahal - vocals, guitar, banjo, piano
- Hoshal Wright - guitar
- Ray Fitzpatrick, Bill Rich - bass
- Earl Lindo - keyboards
- Kwasi Dzidzornu (tracks: B4), Larry McDonald - congas
- Kester Smith, Larry McDonald - percussion
- Rudy Costa - saxophone
- "Sweet" Annie Sampson, Sister Carole Fredericks, Jo Baker - backing vocals