|Edited by||Lola L. Cuddy|
University of California Press (United States)
|Frequency||5 issues per year|
Music Perception is a music journal published by University of California Press, in Berkeley, California. Published five times a year, Music Perception publishes empirical and theoretical papers on such topics as psychology, psychophysics, linguistics, neurology, neurophysiology, artificial intelligence, computer technology, physical and architectural acoustics, and music theory. The ISSN is 0730-7829.
Succession of editors
- "Music Perception". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
- "Diana Deutsch, Professor of Psychology". University of California, San Diego.
- "Jamshed Bharucha, President Emeritus". Cooper Union.
- "Robert Gjerdingen, Professor of Music". Northwestern University.
- "Lola Cuddy, Professor Emerita of Psychology". Queens University.