Music of The Chronicles of Narnia film series
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The music of The Chronicles of Narnia film series was recorded and released in conjunction with the post-production and releases of each of the three corresponding films.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) composed by Harry Gregson-Williams.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008) composed by Harry Gregson-Williams; orchestrated by Isobel Griffiths.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010) composed by David Arnold.
- Music Inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) collection of songs by various Christian artists that were inspired by the film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- "Waiting for the World to Fall" performed and written by Jars of Clay; produced by Jars of Clay and Mitch Dane.
- "Wunderkind" performed by Alanis Morissette; written by Alanis Morissette and Harry Gregson-Williams; produced by Mike Elizondo.
- "This Is Home" performed and produced by Switchfoot; written by Jon Foreman, Adam Watts, and Andy Dodd.
- "There's a Place for Us" performed by Carrie Underwood; written by Carrie Underwood, David Hodges, and Hillary Lindsey; produced by Mark Bright.
- "The Call" performed by Regina Spektor.
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|