Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muskogee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muskogee or Muscogee can refer to:
- Muscogee, or Creek, a Native American people of the southeastern woodlands
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation, a federally recognized Muscogee tribe in Oklahoma
- Muscogee language, a language spoken by some Muscogee and Seminole
- Muskogean languages, a language family including Muscogee
- Muscogee, Florida, a ghost town
- Muskogee, Oklahoma, a city
- Muscogee County, Georgia
- Muskogee County, Oklahoma
- State of Muskogee, a nation declared by William Augustus Bowles in 1799
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muskogee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.