From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muskogee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muskogee or Muscogee can refer to:
- Muscogee, or Creek, a Native American people of the southeastern woodlands
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation, a federally recognized Muscogee tribe in Oklahoma
- Muscogee language, a language spoken by some Muscogee and Seminole
- Muskogean languages, a language family including Muscogee
- Muscogee, Florida, a ghost town
- Muskogee, Oklahoma, a city
- Muscogee County, Georgia
- Muskogee County, Oklahoma
- State of Muskogee, a nation declared by William Augustus Bowles in 1799
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muskogee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.