Muslim Southeast Asia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Most parts of Indonesia
- Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah
- Southern Philippines (Bangsamoro)
- Southern Thailand
- Westernmost parts of Myanmar, near the Bangladeshi border.
- Majority Muslim in Singapore are Malay Singaporean Singapore
- Islam in an Era of Nation-States: Politics and Religious Renewal in Muslim Southeast Asia, edited by Robert W. Hefner; Patricia Horvatich, University of Hawaii Press, Dec 2007 ISBN 978-0-8248-1957-6
- Barendregt, Bart. 2006. “Nasyid in the Making: Transnational Soundscapes for Muslim Southeast Asia.” in Medi@Asia: Communication, Culture, Context, Holden, T. and T. Scrase (eds.), pp. 171–187, London: Routledge.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|