Musquash Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Saint John County.
|County||Saint John County|
|• Land||235.33 km2 (90.86 sq mi)|
| • Change|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (ADT)|
|Median Income*||$71,680 CDN|
Musquash Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- All that part of the County which lies west of the City of Saint John.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold).
Bodies of water & Islands
This is a list of rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, marshes and Islands that are at least partially in this parish
Mother tongue (2016)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- Civil parishes served a variety of government functions until 1966, when the new Municipalities Act stripped them of their responsibilities; they continue to provide convenient boundaries for government uses, especially electoral districts and local service districts. Statistics Canada uses civil parishes as census subdivisions for all parts of the province that are not within municipalities and similar entities.
- "Census Profile, 2016 Census: Musquash, Parish [Census subdivision], New Brunswick". Statistics Canada. Retrieved September 29, 2019.
- "Chapter T-3 Territorial Division Act". Government of New Brunswick. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- "New Brunswick Regulation 84-168 under the Municipalities Act (O.C. 84-582)". Government of New Brunswick. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Musquash Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7