Musquash Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Saint John County.
|County||Saint John County|
|• Land||235.54 km2 (90.94 sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-11||2.8%|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (ADT)|
|Median Income*||$31,323 CDN|
Musquash Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- All that part of the County which lies west of the City of Saint John.
The entire parish forms the local service district of the parish of Musquash, established in 1985 to assess for fire protection and first aid and ambulance services (removed 1995). Recreational facilities were added in 1995 and non-fire related rescue in 2012.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold).
Bodies of water & Islands
This is a list of rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, marshes and Islands that are at least partially in this parish
Mother tongue language (2006)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Musquash Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - St John Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- Profile: Musquash Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7