Mustafa Abu Ali
Abu Ali studied at the University of California-Berkeley in the 1960s before studying cinema in London, graduating in 1967. One of the founders of Palestinian cinema under the auspices of the PLO, and the Palestinian Cinema Association in Beirut in 1973, (re-established in Ramallah in 2004), he wrote four screenplays and directed more than 30 films, for which he won more than 14 awards, the most recent from the 2003 Ismailia Film Festival.
- Emily Jacir Palestinian Revolution Cinema Come to NYC, 16 February 2007, The Electronic Intifada
- Mustafa Abu Ali at "Dreams of a Nation", Columbia University
- Khaled Elayya: A Brief History of Palestinian Cinema, This week in Palestine
- Annemarie Jacir: Coming Home: Palestinian Cinema, 27 February 2007, The Electronic Intifada
- They Do Not Exist (Laysa lahum wujud) (25:09) (1974)