Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hosni received a diploma from an Islamic Studies institute. In 2000, he graduated from Ain Shams University with a bachelor's degree in commerce. He went on to work in sales, but later decided to pursue preaching.
- Presenter on Iqraa TV
- Taught "Personality Building" at an international schools
- Member of team combating addiction in a specialized hospital
- Delivered weekly lessons at Yousef El Sahaby and El Hosary mosques
- Member of the Hyah Team
- Nidaa Al Rahman "The Call of the Most Gracious"
- Ama Ba'd "And Then (next)"
- Ahla Haya "The best (most beautiful) life"
- Law Kano ya3lamon " If they knew..."
- Ala Bab El Gana "On the doors of Heaven"
- Khadaouk Fa Kalo "They deceived you & said"
- Al-Kanz Al-Mafqoud "The lost treasure"
- Madrasatoo Al-Hoob "School Of Love"
- O7iboka Rabi "I love you Allah"
- Ommar El Ard "Land Builders"
- 3la Tarik Allah "On the way to Allah"
- SI7r Addounia "Charm of life"
- Ahl El Jannah "The People of Paradise"
- 3eesh Ellahda "Live the moment"
- ensan gdid "a new human"
- Moll, Yasmin (April 21, 2010). "Islamic Satellite *Channels and the Ethics of Entertainment in Egypt". Arab Reform Bulletin. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Archived from the original on 10 January 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
|This Egyptian biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|