|Full name||Mustafa Karim Abdullah|
|Date of birth||July 21, 1987|
|Place of birth||Baghdad, Iraq|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 29, 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 14, 2013
Mustafa Karim Abdullah (Arabic: مصطفى كريم عبدالله) (born July 21, 1987) is an Iraqi footballer. He currently plays for Al-Minaa. He plays as striker, and is known for his ability to score with both feet.
Career: Youth, Olympic and National Team
In 2005, Mustafa Karim took part with Iraq Youth team in the AFC Youth Championship Qualification, scored the qualifying goal against Kuwait and sent Iraq to the AFC Youth Championship 2006, but he couldn't join the team due to injury.
In 2006, Mustafa Karim won the Silver Medal in the Asian Games with Iraq Olympic team. Mustafa Karim scored 4 goals in the Asian Games, 2 goals against Indonesia and one goal against Singapore in the 1st Round, while his fourth goal was the most precious goal against Malaysia, Iraq was leading the match 3-0 against Malaysia and Iraq needed a 4-0 win to qualify to the quarterfinals as the best second place runner, Mustafa Karim substituted in and scored the 4th goal from the first touch to send the Iraq Olympic team to the quarterfinals.
In 2007, Iraq Olympic team failed to qualify to the 2008 Olympic Games and finished behind Australia by 1 point, Mustafa Karim played most of the Olympic Games qualifications matches as substitution, and scored only 2 goals.
Mustafa Karim Signed for Iraqi champions Al Zawraa from Naft Al Wasat on the January transfer window of 2017. He made his debut as a second half substitute Vs Al-Hedood and scored the winning goal in the dying moments of the match.
- On his first League ever Mustafa Karim won Iraqi League Top scorer award with 16 Goals, and he was only 18 years old.
- On his second League Mustafa Karim was the Iraqi League Top scorer runner-up with 14 Goals, and he was only 19 years old.
- Mustafa Karim won his first League title with Arbil FC.
- Mustafa Karim join the Egyptian giant club Ismaily SC
- Voted as best Foreign player in Egyptian Premier League 2007.
- Egyptian Premier League Top scorers runner-up with 11 Goals, 1 goal behind the Top scorers.
- Egyptian Premier League runner-up with Ismaily SC, had to play a play-off match against Al-Ahly to decide the champion.
- Scores and results list Iraq's goal tally first.
|1.||29 September 2010||King Abdullah Stadium, Amman||Palestine||1–0||3-0||2010 WAFF Championship|
|2.||29 September 2010||King Abdullah Stadium, Amman||Palestine||2–0||3-0||2010 WAFF Championship|
|3.||1 October 2010||King Abdullah Stadium, Amman||Iran||1–1||1-2||2010 WAFF Championship|
|4.||16 July 2011||Amman International Stadium, Amman||Jordan||1–1||1-1 (4-5 pk)||2011 Fochs Int. Football Tournament|
|5.||29 February 2012||Grand Hamad Stadium, Doha||Singapore||5–1||7-1||2014 FIFA World Cup qual.|
|6.||24 June 2012||Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium, KSA||Lebanon||1–0||1-0||2012 Arab Nations Cup|
|7.||3 July 2012||Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal Stadium, KSA||Morocco||1–2||1-2||2012 Arab Nations Cup|
- 2006 Asian Games Silver medallist.
- 2012 Arab Nations Cup Bronze medallist
- 2013 World Men's Military Cup: Champions
- Iraq Super League (2004-2005) top scorer.
- * Voted as best Foreign player in Egyptian Premier League 2007.
- Won the 2013–14 Iraqi Premier League with Al-Shorta.
- "مصطفى كريم: سعيد بتسجيلي أول أهدافي مع النوارس - وكالة سبورت كَرام". 14 January 2017.
- Mustafa Karim's League Statistics on Ismaily Official website
- Profile on goalzz.com
- Mustafa Karim Compilation
| Runner-up Iraq League top scorer