Mustafa Suleyman is a British entrepreneur, co-founder of artificial intelligence/machine learning company DeepMind Technologies, acquired by Google. He is also co-founder of Reos Partners, a global conflict resolution firm specialising in addressing complex social challenges.
At 19, Suleyman dropped out of Oxford University to set up the Muslim Youth Helpline, a telephone counseling service to help young Muslims overcome barriers in employment, sexuality, mental health and more. He then worked as a policy officer for the Mayor of London Ken Livingstone. Mustafa went on to help start Reos Partners, a conflict resolution consultancy. He has also worked for the UN, The Dutch Government and WWF as a negotiator and facilitator.
- "Google DeepMind". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Reos Partners". Reos Partners. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "People - Reos Partners". Reos Partners. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Mustafa Suleyman - Sciences & technology in the service of society". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "BBC NEWS - UK - What happens if you are Muslim and gay?". Retrieved 28 January 2016.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|