Mustapha Salma Ould Sidi Mouloud
In 2010, following a family visit to the Moroccan-controlled part of Western Sahara, he announced on August 9, he wanted to open dialogue within the POLISARIO, on the Moroccan autonomy initiative for settling the conflict in Western Sahara. On August 30, 2010, he attempted to return to the Tindouf camps crossing the highly militarized Moroccan wall. He was detained by Sahrawi People's Liberation Army troops on September 21 at the liberated territories, and accused of high treason.
On October 8, 2010, there was a protest about the disappearance at the Embassy of Algeria in Washington, D.C. In October 2010, there was a report of his release. In December 2010, he was released to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees at the Western Sahara-Mauritania border. Since his release, Sidi Mouloud had stayed in Mauritania, not returning to Morocco or the Western Sahara, and he had not made any declaration.
- Par Europe1.fr. "Sahraouis: Le Polisario ouvert au dialogue - Europe1.fr - International". Europe1.fr. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "Western Sahara: Polisario Arrests Rare Dissenter", Human rights Watch, September 23, 2010
- "Tindouf hors de portée pour Sidi Mouloud | Jeuneafrique.com - le premier site d'information et d'actualité sur l'Afrique". Jeuneafrique.com. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "Les Sahraouis tiraillés entre le Maroc et le Polisario - Le Point". Lepoint.fr. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- 18 juin 2011 10:55. "Sahara Occidental : L'autodétermination et rien d'autre". Afriqueactu.net. Archived from the original on 2010-10-25. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- Yazid Alilat. "Sahara Occidental : L'autodétermination et rien d'autre". Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "Protest at Algerian Embassy: Where is Western Sahara Dissident Sidi Mouloud?". Moroccoboard.com. 2010-10-04. Archived from the original on 2011-04-29. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "Nine Days and Counting... Mustapha Salma Ould Sidi Mouloud Still Not Free". Reuters. 2010-10-15. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "L'affaire Ould Sidi Mouloud : suite et fin ? | Jeuneafrique.com - le premier site d'information et d'actualité sur l'Afrique". Jeuneafrique.com. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- "Polisario releases detained former security chief", Al-Arabiya, Adel al-Zubairi, 02 December 2010
- "Ould Sidi Mouloud free in Mauritania". Magharebia.com. 2010-12-02. Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- Mustapha Salma Ould Sidi Mouloud conférence de presse à Smara
- Ismaili Cheikh Salma Sidi Mouloud visit to Washington DC
- "Apeal from Polisario Police Chief Mustapha Salma Ould Sidi Mouloud", Washington Moroccan Club
- Ould Sidi Mouloud arrested by polisario upon arrival in border post leading to Tindouf, SaharaNews blog, September 22, 2010
- "Mustapha Ould Sidi Mouloud released after 71 days of detention from the Polisario because of political view", we the generation, February 20, 2011